Saturday, February 13, 2010

BRAT

So, back on the BRAT diet. Bananas, rice, apple sauce and toast. My stomach seems to be conspiring against me, along with my throat and general feeling of well-being. This is just getting better and better. Not.

In other news, my boyfriend finally was at the right time and the right place to feel the baby move and it was pretty cute. I had really been wanting him to feel him and it was very touching. It feels like the little thing is punching and kicking my stomach in the cutest, softest way. I am constantly wondering what he is doing in there?

So, even though my insides are in disarray, my belly looks pregnant and the baby is moving like an athlete. The other night my boyfriend and I went to a dinner party and a couple of the guests (who I know and feel comfortable with), felt my belly. It was strange as this was the first time I have been pregnant enough for people to actually see it (and feel it). I remember always wanting to touch the belly's of pregnant women, but once remember my pregnant friend telling me it was weird as in "real life" you don't go about touching the belly's of other women. And from then on, if I really felt the desire, I would ask her if it was OK before I touched her belly (the desire to touch never went away). So, now I am one of those women whose belly people want to touch. How many times can one use the word "belly" in a sentence?

Back to some toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment