Thursday, May 6, 2010

A shout out

A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I made it "official". Here in Israel you can obtain a card which provides that you are De facto. It is pretty cool. It is for any De facto couple, straight or not. We just went in and signed some documents stating we were in fact living together etc, and we received a credit card sized acknowledgment of our status. So, now he is not my boyfriend, but my partner. But, I am not sure I like the word "partner"? Maybe he is my "boyner" or my "parfriend", oh wait, my "parboy". Whatever he is, he is pretty cool and every day and more and more I am feeling so grateful that not only is he in my life, but that he will be the father of my child.

Yup, pretty lucky. And this kid. He is going to be so lucky to have him as the father (the jury is out on me as a mother).

So now me and the "one I love" (a.k.a. OIL) will wait...7 more weeks...

Yes, that's it, me and my Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment