Monday, March 1, 2010

Insured finally

So, I now have health insurance in Israel. This means I can panic legitimately as I can go to the doctor/hospital any moment I am paranoid.

I have a doctor's appointment in a couple of days with an American doctor and I am really looking forward to making sure all is OK. It has been awhile since the little thing has been checked out and I am nervous. I can't imagine what it must have been like for women my mother's generation who didn't have any of these tests.

My latest ailments? Still sick (although with more energy) and now swollen fingers so I can't wear my rings. It's all so so glamorous.

In other news, I started prenatal yoga. It was fantastic. All of a sudden being surrounded by fifteen other pregnant women of all shapes and sizes. We all looked so thoroughly exhausted. All kept getting up to pee at different intervals. I felt like I was "home" in so many ways.

The little Falafel is moving about non-stop these days but I have figured out that if I avoid eating too much before bed (and definitely not anything too sweet), then he will not move as much!

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment